Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Course Reflection 5

The last two classes dedicated to the design presentations went by very quickly. It was interesting to see each group's approach to creating a new line of indoor home products for Coleman. I found the presentation on the energy usage application and the solar curtains most interesting. They were both very well organized and thoroughly researched. Another one that I found interesting was the cooking table. I personally enjoy cooking and entertaining very much and think that the idea is very marketable. The cooking table is also a great  "transitional" product for Coleman. Overall, I enjoyed both classes but as I mentioned in my course review, I wish we had some choices on the companies that we designed for. It would make the presentations and design ideas more diverse and interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment