Sunday, May 15, 2011

Journal 7

I started looking at the blogs by reading Miriah's posts which is becoming my usual routine. I think she's done a great job with the letterform assignment. Q, P, D, and V were my favorites; I think you really thought this through. I also visited the websites Miriah had posted for the online scavenger hunt and found that they even make baby carriers for outdoor camping. The photos of the indoor home goods products were also helpful since they showed a few of the Point of Sale displays and we are currently working on coming up with the concept for the display format for our product. To read Miriah's blog click here

Next, I looked at Jocef's blog but unfortunately found no new posts since the last time I checked. So, I moved on to Kris' blog as he is the third member of my group. His blog is entertaining as usual but I think he definitely found some interesting letterforms, including the M on the cat! I particularly liked his online scavenger hunt post because unlike mine, it was written in an essay/story format which made it both entertaining and informative. I have to say that I thought there would be tons of pictures of exhibitions and shows online, showing display booths and other close-ups of the participants but I didn't find anything that I particularly liked on the web. I liked Kris' pictures but I think they were very general,  very much like mine. Overall, He has a very well written blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment